Ford Maverick Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Yes, it was ordered (with a $500 deposit down) and I was told it was most assuredly on the production schedule. I called the dealership somewhere in January as was reassured of that same information.
It seems strange to me you have never received email updates directly from Ford. I did with every step of production, as did others with successfully fulfilled orders.

·
Registered
96 Posts
It seems strange to me you have never received email updates directly from Ford. I did with every step of production, as did others with successfully fulfilled orders.
My salesman doesn't ever communicate. Ford doesn't unless I call them. I will eventually get the truck, but my thoughts go constantly for those children because of a sick SOB. God help us all.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I reached my salesperson this morning and he told me that my 2022 Maverick Hybrid is on the production schedule. It has a building date of July 26th, 2022. That is just about a full year since it was ordered. I am curious as to how Ford will compensate all the frustrated customers who have been patiently waiting for their trucks to ship. 0% financing would be a nice start.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I reached my salesperson this morning and he told me that my 2022 Maverick Hybrid is on the production schedule. It has a building date of July 26th, 2022. That is just about a full year since it was ordered. I am curious as to how Ford will compensate all the frustrated customers who have been patiently waiting for their trucks to ship. 0% financing would be a nice start.
Good luck with that

21 - 25 of 25 Posts